Old 28-05-2005, 09:32 PM
Ingy

Default Need help finding ocotillo privacy live fence

Hello there... I live in Sedona, AZ. Seriously considering planting a fence
instead of buiding one out of block or rock. (too expensive). I know there
is a source that sells the live ocotillo in 5 ft. rolls, but I lost the
magazine where I saw it. I've searched on line and haven't found a thing
except for information about the plant itself.
I'm open to ideas. Anything that is beautiful, drought tolerant and resist
20 degrees (F)in winter.
I appreciate your time and all suggestions...