Old 28-09-2002, 03:17 PM
Mike

Default Removing Council Owned Trees?

In article , Sacha
writes

IOW, talk directly to the Council, don't take the advice of barrack
room lawyers.
--

Quite agree, 'never' take advice from Barrack Room Lawyers. Quite often,
in fact more often than not, they have only 'read the book' and do not

Always seek the advice of someone with first hand knowledge and if
possible, who knows someone in the organisation they are battling with.

I would be pleased to advise anyone on how to write a letter to their
Council so it is read, observed and they 'have' to do something about
it.

(Advising at present for some neighbours who were flooded a couple of
weeks ago. So far we have had the Water Board and the Council jump to
attention:-))

Mike

When the gates are all down and the signals are flashing
The whistle is screaming in vain,
If you stay on the tracks ignoring the facts
You can't blame the wreck on the train.