Old 29-05-2005, 09:56 AM
Reka

Phalguy schrieb:
hello everyone!

One of my patient gave me a bare root NOID Cattleya last night. The plant
comes from the montreal botanical garden and has 2 buds.

I planted it into S/H and I was wondering if I could put it outside knowing
that now the average temp is about 20 C durind Day and 12 to 15 C at night!
If not, is under my fluorescent will be enough?
Also, is the morning sun will be ok! ( 08 to 11 )

Thanks

Claude

Claude, I would say that the temperatures are okay, supposing they will
get higher as summer progresses. IF the 12°C are minimum temps and not
average. Mine have been out for a while now and down to 9°C at night,
but I wouldn't feel safe letting them get any colder.
Anyone else have input?

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html