Old 29-05-2005, 02:10 PM
Phalguy

Thanl you!

The leaves are very leathery and are a nice pale green. I placed it on my
balcony where it can get lots of shadowed light! I`ll see!
There is an old cane where I can see an old flower spike, yhen another cane
with a kind of capsule with 2 buds ( don`t remember the name of it ) and a
third cane which seems to grow another capsule!

Does almost all Cattleya are flagrant?

Claude