Old 29-05-2005, 03:26 PM
Steve

Orchidguy wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I need some info on the parentage of Cattleya "jungle spots", I can
definatly tell there is Cattlyea aclandiae in it , but I was curious if
anyone knew more about its parentage, I bought this one about 3.5 to 4 years
ago and it had a small flower on it ,and it wasnt a very large plant at all.
Finally its rebloomed, it was going to bloom last year but somthing ate the
blooms.
Anyways any info anyone may have on the parentage would be appreciated..

Thanks
Todd

Very simple parentage on this one:
It's C. aclandiae crossed with C. bicolor to get C. Fascelis then that
was crossed back to aclandiae.
So it's 3/4 aclandiae and 1/4 bicolor.

Steve