Old 29-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Reka

Phalguy schrieb:
Thanl you!

The leaves are very leathery and are a nice pale green. I placed it on my
balcony where it can get lots of shadowed light! I`ll see!
There is an old cane where I can see an old flower spike, yhen another cane
with a kind of capsule with 2 buds ( don`t remember the name of it ) and a
third cane which seems to grow another capsule!

Does almost all Cattleya are flagrant?

Claude, I have seen a photo of you and you don't look Chinese! ;-)
I think you meant fragrant. There are unfortunately lots of Cattleyas
that *aren't* fragrant.

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html