Old 29-05-2005, 11:07 PM
Miss Perspicacia Tick

Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message
from "Miss Perspicacia Tick" contains these words:

Messy buckets, Rusty, for filling in a rather gaping void in my
entymological knowledge.

It's appreciated.

You never know what you might dig up while urgling...

Exactly - one often has the urge to urgle.... ;o) I would never have begun
posting here if my father hadn't come back from La Gomera and wanted a plant
identified (which was done - thanks Jane!) glad I did and, after nearly 4
months, am definitely sticking around.

I don't know much (hence my disclaimer) but there are some things I have
learnt from bitter experience and others I have picked up from family and
friends (and, now, other urglers - just thought, damned good thing there
isn't another bit to the hierachy - oh I don't know
botany.uk.rec.gardening - ... ;o))

Warmest wishes,

Sarah