Old 30-05-2005, 06:11 AM
Jan Flora

In article .com,
"BenGman" wrote:

I'm looking for a recipe for homemade fertilizer that i can sprinkle
over my various vegetables in the garden. I've heard that phosphate is
good, but that's pretty much the extent of my knowledge regarding
fertilizers. Does anybody have a good recipe? If you can, could you
also include where to buy the supplies? If you don't know where to buy
the material, i don't care. Thanks!!

Get a soil test done and see what your soil lacks. Every area is
going to be different.

Up here in coastal Alaska, we have to use triple the recommended
P, in our new, volcanic soils.

Jan

--
The way to a man's heart is between the fourth and the fifth rib.