Old 30-05-2005, 03:02 PM
yourbuster

Hybrids don't always come back true and require a cross to exist. And those
crosses are done by hand.

"Floatilla" wrote in message
http://www.parkseed.com/webapp/wcs/s...&OfferCode=R1H

http://www.stokeseeds.com/cgi-bin/St...iew/P1199A&2D1

In 2003 I purchased several packs of these and planted them in window
boxes on my deck. They all grew like crazy. At the end of the season,
the seed pods were EVERYWHERE. The next season, I had an INVASION of
these petunias as they started growing everywhere under my deck, in
old containers, even in other areas of the yard.

Even this year, they are still coming back.

This leads me to great confusion as to why merchants are charging **35
CENTS PER INDIVIDUAL SEED**. Initially I thought it must be a hybrid
that doesn't put many seeds out, but of course now I know this is
wrong.

These vendors don't charge these high prices for their other petunia
seeds like "celebrity."