Old 30-05-2005, 01:13 PM
Bev

Thank you everyone and Kathy...so nice to see another Canadian!! If you want
check out my "Canadian Ponders" page, I am trying to build a list so we can
exchange resources and ideas. Feel free to email me and be added to the
list.
The large pond is actually lined with a pool liner. It was brand new in the
box and I got it for very little as they had ordered the wrong size I am
hoping to get about 5 yrs out of it before I reline it with the proper
stuff. It will be quite costly to do.
As far as knowledge...well I can only tell you the mistakes I made!! LOL It
has been on ongoing learning experience as I'm sure you are already aware.
Ponds never get finished, the continue to evolve.
I've been painting and making things all my life and I especially enjoy
making unique things for the gardens/ponds. Glad you like my work.
Thank you again for the welcome and the comments
Bev

--
http://bevsplace.ca/
"George" wrote in message

"Bev England" wrote in message
Hi, I am new here and new to News Groups so please be patient haha. I
have
been ponding for about 16 yrs now. We have two ponds. The upper one is
about
10x8x2 feet and is for plants, frogs and tadpoles, it leads into a bog
which
then leads into a stream and it leads into our larger pond 18'x14'x5' for
our Koi and goldfish. I live in the Maritimes, Canada. Take a look at my
website to see pictures.
Bev
http://bevsplace.ca/

Welcome, Bev. Nice ponds.