Old 30-05-2005, 02:41 PM
Reel McKoi

Bev England wrote:
Hi, I am new here and new to News Groups so please be patient haha. I have
been ponding for about 16 yrs now. We have two ponds.

Ask me if I care.

The upper one is about
10x8x2 feet and is for plants, frogs and tadpoles, it leads into a bog which
then leads into a stream and it leads into our larger pond 18'x14'x5' for
our Koi and goldfish. I live in the Maritimes, Canada. Take a look at my
website to see pictures.
Bev
http://bevsplace.ca/

Let get one thing straight. I run this place you do not. got it?
And what in hell is a canadian doing here with a pond? do you use it as
a skating rink in the winter?

McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.