Old 30-05-2005, 11:59 AM
Harold Walker

Default Time to trim your hedge.

"martin" wrote in message
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...633151,00.html

I bet my ex neighbor would love to see that law passed over here....he
installed a swimming pool at the end of his garden which was too close to
our bedroom...that was OK except he had two noisy brats that invited a whole
bunch of kids over...it was bedlam at times and the parents did nothing to
control them...so...up went a Leylandii Cyprus hedge....we moved to another
location two years later but now have the pleasure of seeing the 'living
fence' about 10 metres high, still growing and blocking out the sunlight
from the pool....the folk that bought our house love the Leylandii and are
allowing to grow...H