Old 30-05-2005, 02:28 PM
WRabbit

"pammyT" fenlandfowl @talktalk.net wrote in message
WRabbit wrote:
Experimenting with some patio veg this year, and planted the
containers up yesterday. Obviously water's going to be vital, but as
they're in containers I'll need to feed regularly too.

I've planted:
Trough 1 - chile and pepper

wow must be a huge trough.Unless you mean chillis and not the country of
Chile ;0)

DUH! It's been a long weekend - teach me to post quickly at lunchtime
during work.

snip

Have you got a copy of 'the vegetable expert' by Dr Hessayon? If not, I
think you should get it. It is a brilliant book and will give you all the
info you need and more. There are several on ebay at the moment for 99p.
http://tinyurl.com/a675s
note that none of them are mine. I never sell my gardening books, I pass
them on to my son.

No I haven't. I'll wander over to eBay and have a look. Thanks for the tip.

wanders off mutter about planting South American countries