Old 30-05-2005, 07:28 PM
Vox Humana

"yourbuster" wrote in message
.. .
Hybrids don't always come back true and require a cross to exist. And

those
crosses are done by hand.

In addition, they are selling a brand. There is an advertising campaign
that tries to convince people that there is some added value to these
plants. Frankly, I'm sort of tired of all the hype. The "proven winner"
brand is the one that really gets me going. Each year there are more and
more plants sold as "proven winners." These plants are only sold in larger
sized pots and have a premium price. Rather ordinary plants that could be
had at a reasonable price now cost a small fortune. I refuse to buy them.