Old 30-05-2005, 09:07 PM
ned

Harold Walker wrote:
"martin" wrote in message
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...633151,00.html

I bet my ex neighbor would love to see that law passed over

here....he
installed a swimming pool at the end of his garden which was too
close to our bedroom...that was OK except he had two noisy brats

that
invited a whole bunch of kids over...it was bedlam at times and the
parents did nothing to control them...so...up went a Leylandii

Cyprus
hedge....we moved to another location two years later but now have
the pleasure of seeing the 'living fence' about 10 metres high,

still
growing and blocking out the sunlight from the pool....the folk that
bought our house love the Leylandii and are allowing to grow...H

Y'see. There is a place for everything. :-))

--
ned

http://www.bugsandweeds.co.uk
last update 27.05.2005