Old 30-05-2005, 11:37 PM
Steve

Connie wrote:
I had a planted tank years ago, with good DIY lighting, and CO2. Now I am
starting the hobby again, after being gone for about 5 years, and have
forgotten most of the things I knew (this is not like riding a bike,
although I may catch on quickly). I have a black ghost fish, and they do not
like bright lighting (although mine is not minding the lighting I have -
same set up as 5 years ago - the light still works). So, I want to know a
list of plants I can have without high lighting and possibly no Co2. I do
have Co2 to set-up, but don't want to if I don't have to. I did put in a
layer of laterite when I set up my tank 8 weeks ago. How often does that
need replenished?

Thanks

Here are plants that work for me:

water sprite (Ceratopteris)