Old 30-05-2005, 10:49 PM
Warren

VMWOOD wrote:
Think the only real advantage is for those who don'tt have a lot of
garden space for tomatoes.

Or any garden space at all.

If they're in an apartment, and floorspace on the patio (or deck) is already
at a premium, or the floor is shady, but something hanging could be in more
sun, this is a possible solution.

If nothing else, it'll be a conversation piece if they entertain out there.

Gardening, even vegetable gardening, isn't always about maximizing yields,
or increasing efficiency for the masses.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
What's on TV? See the new fall network schedules online:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/tele.../fall2005.html