Old 30-05-2005, 10:19 PM
Katt

"Sasha" wrote in message
oups.com...
Can't be - theists are usually the ones full of hot air.

Tee hee!

:-)

I was sad to hear about all the lost fish, though. But then, that's what you
get when a world comes into existence through blind, uncaring and amoral
Evolution as opposed to being magicked up out of nothing by some 'morally
perfect being'. Frankly, if I'd been asked to devise a world, it'd have
taken me less than 40 minutes to come up with a scheme whereby several sets
of peaceful beings lived various kinds of purely contemplative life. But as
usual, I wasn't bloody consulted.

For the rest, it seems to me that things are improving on alt.atheism when
an irrelevant posting turns out to be *about* a piece of pond-life rather
than *by* one...

Katt.