Old 30-05-2005, 10:28 PM
Sasha

Well, according to our Christian friends, God created all animals to
live peacefully together. The fall turned some into predatory
carnivores. I mean, the proof is all around us. Why, look at lions,
with...with their...sharp, pointy canines...that...that must be
perfect...for grinding up plants...and...and not tearing flesh off of
bones...

If I were consulted during the magical creation of the world, I'd make
every animal possess chocolate feet. Hey, I like chocolate, and bears
would be far less menacing if they were swinging big paws of rich,
creamy nougat.