Old 30-05-2005, 11:33 PM
Katt

"Sasha" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well, according to our Christian friends, God created all animals to
live peacefully together. The fall turned some into predatory
carnivores.

That's right. Man's fault. Entirely. 'God' couldn't do anything about it,
prospectively or retrospectively. Just sorta 'happened'. Ooops. Some fool
bites an apple, and the next thing you know you're up to your knees in
blood. Isn't that always the way...?

I mean, the proof is all around us.
Why, look at lions,
with...with their...sharp, pointy canines...that...that must be
perfect...for grinding up plants...and...and not tearing flesh off of
bones...

I think plants deserve a bit more consideration, you know: somehow no-one
ever stops to think that they might not actually enjoy being ripped up and
digested...!

If I were consulted during the magical creation of the world, I'd make
every animal possess chocolate feet. Hey, I like chocolate, and bears
would be far less menacing if they were swinging big paws of rich,
creamy nougat.

Hmmmm. I see a whole new religion potentially developing from this...

The Gospel According to Sara Lee:
"And Goddess said, Let there be doughnut; and there was doughnut.
"And Goddess saw the light textured pastry, that it was good: and Goddess
divided the creamy bit from the jammy bit...

Dunno about you, but I think religions are getting better. Or, at any rate,
they can be stored for longer in the freezer.

Katt.