Old 31-05-2005, 12:08 AM
Reel McKoi

Clorax, it works on JW's

it should help your problem

=========
CR......

HippoManure will feed your Pond.

If you can guess where I am posting from in Nashville I will give you a
pound.

Courageous wrote:
The short green stuff helps balance the pond and is a sign
of a healthy pond. Algae is a fact of life in water, there is
algae in the artic, it is part of the base of the food chain
that keeps the planet ticking...

I find these various aquatic trends to be amusing. In sal****er
aquarium land, there is a thing called an "algal turf scrubber"
that is essentially a long textured matrix that they dump aquarium
water over. It is seeded with string algae /deliberately/, and
kept very well lighted with UV lamps, 24 hours a day. It grows
string algae like bunnies, of course. This is an advantage. It's
a great big nutrient sink.

You harvest the algae and compost it periodically.

It's not unlike the veggie filter, 'cept customized for sal****er
tanks.

C//