Old 29-09-2002, 06:57 AM
Essjay001

Default Removing Council Owned Trees?

Hi

What part of wiltshire?

--
Stephen Jay

IP scribbled:

Hi
Firstly some simple questions.

Has the tree grown to such an extent since you bought the House that
it now overhangs?

Was the drive always there ?

And finally will be happy when as Wiltshire council now seem hell
bent on doing have chopped all the trees in your county down that
pose any risk of them being sued by Sap fallen branches etc .

Ian
"Top Cat" wrote in message
I've got a very large Silver Birch tree just outside my boundary.
It's on a council owned verge, overhangs my property, and the sap
makes a hell of the mess of my car when parked on the driveway, it's
a bloody nuisance!. Do you think as if I asked the council they
would be obliged to remove it and plant something else more
appropiate?

P.S. I'm a private householder.