Old 29-09-2002, 07:48 AM
drew

Default Removing Council Owned Trees?

"Top Cat" wrote in message
news:vjhl9.751$Op4.96001@newsfep2-gui...
I've got a very large Silver Birch tree just outside my boundary. It's on

council owned verge, overhangs my property, and the sap makes a hell of

the
mess of my car when parked on the driveway, it's a bloody nuisance!. Do

you
think as if I asked the council they would be obliged to remove it and

plant
something else more appropiate?

P.S. I'm a private householder.

Your going have a Treemendous fight on your hand's taking it up with the
Council, however one wood think because it's bordering over your property I
think they might do something for yer. It's not blocking the light in your
Living room by anychance is it because then you will have a case. (O;

Drew.M