Old 31-05-2005, 04:47 PM
axemanchris

"Arman" wrote in message

axemanchris Wrote:

Arman

Mothballs are poison. Not safe at all for dogs or for people. My dogs
will
eat anything, so mothballs are something I would never put where they
could
access them.

Jacqui

thanks Jacqui, think i will steer clear of the mothballs then. i
another suggestion from a doggie board, put pepper spray on q-tip and
smear it on the leaves to discourage dogs from biting, pulling out
plants. think it will work?

Stephanie, i understand your pain !!

take care,
arman.

--
Arman[/i][/color]

The pepper spray might work. Pet shops also carry a bitter apple spray that
your dog might hate. I have 2 basset hounds that love to chew just about
anything. They will, however, not chew anything that the bitter apple is
on. You would have to reapply bitter apple or pepper spray every so often,
especially after you've watered the plants or it rains.

Jacqui