Old 31-05-2005, 07:51 PM
Merle O'Broham

You have options. There shouldn't be any issue about the path being
over as long as the pipe is deep enough. Check your municiple code for
depth. If you have buried PVC pipe for the sprinkler already, it's a
DIY job to cut and glue some joints. Or (my fav option) get one of
those little mini-bridge decorations if you're worried about accessing
or upsetting the line in the future, and raise the path over it. .02

David wrote:
Hey all,

I am about to install a paver path at my house. However, the location where
I want to put the path has a sprinkler line running through it. Is it
possible to build the path over the sprinkler pipe? Or, should I have the
line moved (that is - put in the ground deeper)? Any other suggestions
would also be appreciated.

--
David

There are 10 types of people in this world.
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.