Old 31-05-2005, 08:15 PM
Doug Kanter

"Boboed" wrote in message
On Tue, 31 May 2005 16:54:23 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

I've got a rabbit in my yard who thinks I'm running a salad bar. I'm
borrowing a Havahart trap this evening. I know a couple of sure-fire ways
lure a squirrel into one of those, but not a rabbit. The bait's got to be
something tastier than my lettuce & broccoli leaves. Anyone got any ideas?
I'd try a carrot, but I wonder if rabbits are tired of being stereotyped
based on Bugs Bunny cartoons.

It's the carrot tops they like. There's nothing sure fire I know but
violence.

I have a rotator cuff injury that's wreaking havoc on my shooting skills.
So, at the moment, I'm stuck with the trap. :-)