Old 31-05-2005, 05:44 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Harold Walker" contains these words:

I would suspect the only real way of knowing is to have your land surveyed
to establish the boundery lines... me thinks anything witin those boundery
lines is yours regardless of who put the fence up . H

Well, no. Anything on your property is your responsibility unless there
is an agreement to the contrary. If a fence is mistakenly (or
deliberately) built on your property, you don't automatically have
ownership of it.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/