Old 31-05-2005, 10:16 PM
Sterling

the stargazers should look bigger, with tufted tops and the glads will
have a thin, sword shape leaf.

Note: The stargazers will get bigger every year - mine (3 or 4 years
old)are now about 5' tall, today, and in bud. I had huge displays last
year with 11-14 blooms per stem.

KD wrote:

Greetings folks:

Just a quick question here. I'm a fairly new gardener in Halifax, Nova
Scotia, zone 5a. I recently planted some stargazer lily bulbs as well
as some glads in a bed I just put in. I'm happy to say that I'm
starting to see some sprouts come up - but I'm not sure which they are!
The sprouts are about two inches tall now, with reddish and green. Can
anyone help?

Thanks!

KD