Old 01-06-2005, 03:05 AM
Bill R

KD wrote:
Greetings folks:

Just a quick question here. I'm a fairly new gardener in Halifax, Nova
Scotia, zone 5a. I recently planted some stargazer lily bulbs as well
as some glads in a bed I just put in. I'm happy to say that I'm
starting to see some sprouts come up - but I'm not sure which they are!
The sprouts are about two inches tall now, with reddish and green. Can
anyone help?

Thanks!

KD

The Glads will have a single stock with no leaves while the
Lily bulbs will have leaves on the stock.

For a preview of what your Stargazer Lilies will look like
take a look at this page from my web site,
http://members.iglou.com/brosen/page12.htm

I have grown them for years and the neighbors love them.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850

For pictures of my garden flowers visit