Old 01-06-2005, 01:38 AM
Koi4Me

That right Kathy,
and let show those losers in rec.gardens that their garden is crapola
crayola, with out a Mosquito infested pond.

rec.ponds moderator nym-shifter supreme Thank DE and Robb.

Koi4Me.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

kathy wrote:
Welcome to rec.ponds!

We are still here, despite the noise of attack posts.
Post any problem you may be having under another header.
We have a lot of talented and knowledgeable people who post
here and they can solve just about any problem.

If you get a rude answer to your post, sorry, but it part of
our ongoing problem. Just ignore it.
Someone will post a rational response to your question.
Many of us have filtered out the problem posters. Most
newsgroup readers have a way to do that.

Here is a Pond 101 page for new pond keepers ~

kathy :-)
www.blogfromthebog.com
this week ~ purple loosestrife