Old 31-05-2005, 11:44 PM
pammyT

"andi04" wrote in message

pammyT Wrote:
"andi04" wrote in message
...-

Can anyone give me advice on how to correct a sucken waterlogged back
garden so i can allow my kids to use it?
-
Has it only just become sunken and waterlogged? If yes then you
obviously
need to find out the cause and correct it.

I have been living in the house for seven years and everytime it rains
it completely undoes anything i do, i can't even mow the lawn as the
ground is so wet.

So all you have to do is improve drainage somehow either by digging
channels and laying drainage pipe, ir digging out, putting a layer of
something like brick rubble and back filling with some decent topsoil and
returfing.
If it is so bad, how come it has taken you 7 years before you start wanting
to fix it?