Old 29-09-2002, 08:59 PM
IP

Default Removing Council Owned Trees?

| Hi
| Firstly some simple questions.
|
| Has the tree grown to such an extent since you bought the House that it

now
| overhangs?
|
| Was the drive always there ?
|
| And finally will be happy when as Wiltshire council now seem hell bent

on
| doing have chopped all the trees in your county down that pose any risk

of
| them being sued by Sap fallen branches etc .

Are you one of these 'tree hugging' hippies or do you want to help?

That depends, No I dont want to help someone cut a tree down because it
drops Sap on his car that he parks under it.. Which more than likely was
there before he was. as much as I want to assist in the shooting of every
bird that Sh**s on someones car. All my cars are covered in sap Bird sh**
etc because I chose to live on the edge of a wood. it just means I have to
clean them more often.
Ian