Old 01-06-2005, 09:35 PM
Michael Persiano

Jim:

I honestly cannot explain the small plague that attacked the tree. The tree had been potted and under design work for nearly 7 years, so I doubt that they were in the soil.

I failed to mention that PA had a problem with the buggers that year, so my black pine was undoubtedly in the wrong place at the right time.

My new concern is over the potential damage from the Woodwasp sighting in New York. Do you think pyrethrins would be of any value?

Cordially,

Michael