Old 02-06-2005, 12:26 AM
Jean B.

Ann wrote:

expounded:

I don't have any help for you and hope they don't migrate here
to Medford. Please keep us advised (except for a Norway maple
tearing up our front sidewalk we like to seen eaten or gone 8-(.

They're in Medford, for sure. They're all over the state.

Especially in my yard! :-( I will have to use the oil and sticky
stuff this fall and hope that helps. Here I was just looking at
the trees when they leafed out and thinking we had perfect shade
cover. Now, all the trees look ratty. I haven't even had the
heart to look at our two apple trees after I read that article.
From the window, the look bad. I also haven't investigated the
oaks.

The only good thing I can say is that the most of my Japanese
maples don't look as bad as the other ones. I have to find some
screening to put over my little seedlings though.

--
Jean B.