Old 01-06-2005, 09:46 PM
Sacha

On 1/6/05 19:54, in article , "Spider"
wrote:

Sacha wrote in message
. uk...
Nothing about them at Chelsea this year it seems. Anyone know why? And
please - spare me the tunnel jokes! ;-))
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds for email)

Hi Sacha,

Looked like they spared you an answer, too...! :~)

I missed the Leyhill Prison show garden as well. It is usually outstanding.
I love the idea that people can rehabilitate through gardening, and
sometimes find employment 'outside' afterwards.

Sorry I can't solve the mystery of their absence, though.

My daughter in law braved the crowds - her first visit and she *loved* it,
so I'll ask her if she happened to spot it. I'm sure it would have been
mentioned, though.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk