Old 02-06-2005, 01:10 PM
Bev

Default Canadian tarp/liner company

Just thought I would post the address for Canadian folks of a company that
sells tarps/liner. It is poly ethylene liner and comes in a variety of
thickness' and starts at .16 per sq.foot. I have had this time of liner for
many many years as when I started ponding it was the only type available.
They will cut and seam to fit your requirements. They will also heat seam
attachments for stream/waterfalls if you give them the dimensions. Anyway,
someone on another thread was interested in hearing who the company was, so
here is the address http://www.tarprite.com/html/location.htm
We finally have some sun here and I have been busy re-doing all the upper
pond area. So wonderful to have the sun out.
Enjoy your day

--
http://bevsplace.ca/