Old 02-06-2005, 12:45 PM
David

GA Pinhead wrote:

Anna:

I have a lot this year on the pepper stems. They do suck juices and
will introduce fungus problems. I just smash them with dirt clods, but
any liquid dish detergent, a good squeeze per gallon, put it in a
sprayer and put it on stream. It will knock them off and coat them so
they die. I use Dr Bronners peppermint personally, you have to read a
LOT of the label to get to that part...

Pyrethrins work too.

John!

Anna wrote:

It is still too early to tell. But they are every where, even on my
roses. I have been spraying them off with water, but worry that I may
be getting too much water on the strawberries. I read that they can
cause problems with the plants.
Anna

Ah, I love reading the Dr. Bronner's labels. What fun!