Old 02-06-2005, 09:49 AM
laurie \(Mother Mastiff\)

Default daylilies with problem!!

My established beds of daylilies are developing a problem that needs a
diagnosis so it can be treated before the plants die, leaving me bloomless.

One half of the lower more mature leaves turns yellow, then brown.
Eventually the leaf dies. I used the sprinkler in case it was simple
thirst, but that didn't seem to help.

Are daylilies susceptible to foliar fungus or other diseases? If so, what
is the best treatment?

Also, when is the best time to give a shot of organic fertilizer? They are
developing buds now....

Thanks!

--
laurie (Mother Mastiff)
Please review my draft web page about my birds, www.mothermastiff.com

N.B., Please remove "your teeth" to reply!