Old 02-06-2005, 10:44 AM
Maggie

Jaques d'Alltrades spake thusly
The message
from Maggie contains these words:

First up is a sloping bit that the previous owners had as lawn - I have
no idea why.

Were they Scots?

With a name like Angus MacDonald, more than likely.

It's not a large area, but it's the first bit you see as
you come down our path (and steps) to the house.

I take it you're not into Highland sports?

Not at present.

Ah. Bang goes any thoughts of heathers and the berries.

It's not that large an area, and bordered by mountain (?) flax.. so need
plants with a little height I think. There is a spot where I thought I
could plant berries, but currently overgrown with broom and bracken and
hidden by flax, so for now in the "too hard" basket.
--
Maggie