Old 02-06-2005, 11:34 AM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Judith Lea wrote:
In article , Janet Baraclough
writes

Well Janet, you haven't seen me huffing and puffing in my gold slippers
with a wheelbarrow.

Oh I have, but only in my mind's eye .Could I suggest you get the ones
with kitten heels? They'll make all the difference in puddles, and
provide some traction in ice and mud.

Sorry Janet, but kitten heels are useless, I still have one somewhere in
thick deep clay so I have been known to wear gold slippers with a
different one on each foot. The mule type ones are best for gardening,
easy to slip a foot out of when the mud won't release it.

This shows the difference between the sexes. We males wear splatchers,
especially when cooking so, when the soup boils over, we needn't do
anything until we have finished our beer.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.