Old 02-06-2005, 04:10 PM
Marty Haber

Lynn,
Sorry we missed each other at the convention. I was busy helping Hal
Mahoney prepare for his workshop. In fact, I hardly had room for my luggage
in my car: the trunk was loaded with his paraphenalia! Did you notice that
large rock "Megalopolis" standing all by itself in the display area? That
also was Hal's, altho mislabeled as "Club Moss" in the directory. Those
rocks also went home in my car!
So you can see that I was pretty busy. There were 10 people from Long
Island BS, and we also found Carol Schroeder, a former LI member, now living
in Columbia, MD. I also found myself sitting next to George Heffelfinger on
the bus going out to the Arboretum. I believe he's President of ABS and
lives in Vancouver. We exchanged stories and had a good chat.
If you ever get to NY, be sure and come to visit.
Marty