Old 02-06-2005, 04:33 PM
Sue Begg

In message , Gary
writes
On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 15:53:35 +0100, Sue Begg
wrote:

I think deep down I realise that there is nothing I can do. But someone
might have an amazing cure.

I have a red oak which was a present. About 8ft tall. Planted out this
spring.
Have just found out the puppies (-who might not be long for this world
if they keep this up !! ) have stripped the bark from the bottom 2ft or
so.
I know it is basically my fault for not using a tree guard (all the
others are done because of the rabbits) and for not supervising the
damned dogs more closely (Actually I love 'em to bits, but that is
irrelevant)

Is there a miracle compound that I can bandage the trunk with to help it
survive?

Puppy skin wetted and wrapped tightly around the base will provide all
the protection and nutrients the tree will need.

LOL I was thinking somewhere along the same lines
--
Sue Begg
Remove my clothes to reply

Do not mess in the affairs of dragons - for
you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!