Old 02-06-2005, 07:18 PM
Glenda

Just a couple of belated words about Chelsea this year.

Firstly, it was much less crowded and you could get nearer to the
gardens without being hassled as much as in previous years (we went on
the Wednesday).

Secondly, as for the dire TV coverage, I have to agree it wasn't as
good as in previous years.

Does anyone know which garden didn't get a medal? Alan Titchmarsh
referred to this on screen but I don't know if he said which
particular garden it was.

Also, Fleming's Australian garden, to me, wasn't that impressive when
I saw it on TV but when I saw the actual garden I realised it was
absolutely amazing and that the TV coverage had spent too long
concentrating on the waterfall and the patio chairs and not enough
time on the planting, which complemented the hard landscaping
wonderfully.

Glenda

--
10 Years! Coronation Street Weekly Updates for th'Internet
http://www.corrieweeklyupdates.btinternet.co.uk