Old 02-06-2005, 07:38 PM
Sue Begg

In message , Bevan Price
writes
Your husband/boyfriend might object if I performed that action.
You may be lucky with the damaged tree, but beware - my cousin had a dog
(retriever) that turned its attention to chewing furniture, wallpaper, etc.
Get them properly trained ASAP or you may have years of expense in repair
bills.

Bevan

They aren't doing too badly. They are border collies, one blue merle,
the other red merle. They are 10 weeks old now. They are housetrained
with very few accidents. They will sit and lie down to command and walk
on a loose lead.
I couldn't live with a badly behaved dog :-)) My older collie is great
but I am realistic enough to know I will get damage - I just expected it
to be a little less drastic and am cross with myself for not putting a
guard round that tree
--
Sue
Remove the puppies to reply