Old 03-06-2005, 01:57 AM
Michael Persiano

In a message dated 6/2/2005 3:43:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

If the leaves are "dead" they're not transpiring, so it
doesn't matter.

Do NOT overwater. If there are few leaves to pull water up
from the roots, you could overwhelm the tree's ability and,
in effect, drown it. Keep soil damp, not wet.

);-))

Craig:

My recommendation stands: do not remove the leave on the top (unless you
are certain they are dead).

SOAK the tree in Roots (Green bag) for 10 minutes, and then place the tree
in indirect light for a couple of days. And yes, do not overwater.

Jim: Have you ever tried the Roots products? Trust me on this one. We're
not talking about Superthrive. );-)))

Cheers!

Michael Persiano
members.aol.com/iasnob/index.html