Old 29-09-2002, 11:20 PM
Essjay001

Default Cheapest way to make garden more private

You said earlier
..................................... You may feel that you would like to
write a few
letters to the newsagent, dairy company, etc. Taking a photo of the
culprit
half way across your lawn may also work wonders. Embarassment (and fear of
disciplinary proceedings) often causes employees to change their modus
operandi.

--
Stephen Jay

DaveDay34 scribbled:

What seems to have been missed is that the path is the only legal
acces to your front door. Crossing the lawn is trespass. If you
write "Daves letters" you might point this out.

--
Stephen Jay

Stephen, I'm afraid I don't quite understand the last sentence of
your post. Can you explain please? I may be a little obtuse at
times, but you've lost me on this one.

Dave.