Old 03-06-2005, 01:35 AM
Rob Kelk

On 2 Jun 2005 15:55:34 -0700, wrote:

kathy wrote:
Welcome to rec.ponds!

We are still here, despite the noise of attack posts.

Doing what exactly?

Post any problem you may be having under another header.
We have a lot of talented and knowledgeable people who post
here and they can solve just about any problem.

Ok here is one, how can youstop Carol from bringing her stinking war to
rec.ponds?

How about you extend to others the same consideration that you want for
yourself, and not bring it to news.groups?

There's already a perfectly good group for what you want to talk about:
news.admin.net-abuse.usenet. Posting the thread to news.groups is just
going to annoy people.

(And I see that my filters have failed. I thought I had killfiled
everything posted to both news.groups and alt.config - since nothing's
on-topic for both groups, anything posted to both is either spam,
trolling, or a response to the same. Yes, I know what that means about
this post... followups trimmed)

remainder snipped
--
Rob Kelk
Personal address, in ROT-13: eboxryx -ng- tznvy -qbg- pbz