Old 03-06-2005, 12:42 PM
Mike Lyle

Sue Begg wrote:
In message , martin
writes
On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 17:16:47 +0100, "Mike Lyle"
wrote:

martin wrote:
On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 16:33:48 +0100, Sue Begg
wrote:
[...]
LOL I was thinking somewhere along the same lines
--
Sue Begg
Remove my clothes to reply

With a sig like that gawd only knows what some of us think :-)

I'm afraid my own thoughts are predictably transparent, and

perhaps
not for a family newsgroup!

I do a double take each time I see Sue's sig.

Sorry I hadn't realised my sig was offending anyone. I have changed

it
to something innocent. Actually it might also offend people if they
could divine my thoughts at the moment.

Good heavens! No, Sue, it isn't offensive in the slightest: I'm
awfully sorry if I somehow gave that impression. It adds to the
general gaiety, so please don't change it.

--
Mike.