Old 03-06-2005, 09:02 PM
dt

Try looking for something called "vitex". Lots of them blooming around
Austin right now. These things get huge, my mom used to have some that
were 10-12' tall.

http://www.plantanswers.com/vitex.htm

http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/cemap/vitex/

DT

Carlos wrote:

There is something referred to as a "Texas Lilac". Forgot the real name. Not
crepe myrtle.

"Christopher" wrote in message
. ..

I surmised as much; that's probably why I can't find any. thanks for your