Old 03-06-2005, 04:51 PM
Reel McKoi

" George" wrote in message
news:xIXne.11445$xm3.4592@attbi_s21...
I got up early this morning to a steady light rain and decided to check

out
the 'porgs'. The pond is partially beneath a large oak tree, so half of
the pond doesn't get rained on like the half out in the open (duh). The
goldfish were in a spawning frenzy - ALL of them! I've got eggs and froth
all over the pond ................

Well congrats on your fishy family! :-) As for zillions of GF. I sell the
excess or trade them from fish food, filter pads - whatever, making this a
mostly self-supporting hobby. We also get decent prices for excess koi the
years we cull them out.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.